MyPhone my28 the beast in our pocket!
MyPhone and Smart Communications Partnered to bring us the most affordable smartphone ever existed the MyPhone my28/s. MyPhone my28/s is power packed with Spreadtrum SC7731 Quad-Core processor and a robust android lollipop 5.1 operating system. Indeed MyPhone my28/s is a one of a kind.
Sleek, Stylish and and perfectly fits in my pocket. I think no other smartphone can beat that!
Unfortunately this magnificent Myphone my28/s has one catch. . . It is locked to smart telecom network.
Luckily a group of hackers has find a way around to beat this Smart Telecom Fortress, broke the code and releases our beloved MyPhone my28/s from this bondage.
Thanks to this brilliant hackers with a big heart, they have given us the unlocking procedure without even spending a dime. Below are the video and text procedure that you can easily follow to finally unleashed the unbeatable power of our MyPhone my28/s.
Should you have concern, correction, clarification and etc. please fill free to give as a message in our comment box below.
THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!
DISCLAIMER: I will not take responsibility if ever your device got bricked. Do this at your own risk.
All credits to my28 developers.
Copy-pasted from MyPhone My28 & MyPhone My28s (OFFICIAL GROUP) on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1095821117119298?__tn__=C&_rdr
AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD ALL THIS LINK, EXTRACT IT USING WINRAR, WINZIP, 7-ZIP
HOW TO FLASH?
1. Open and install SPRD NPI USB Driver (After install this driver)
2. Open UpgradeDownload.exe (You can locate it in the SPRD Upgrade Tool Folder)
3. After you open Upgrade Download, Click LOAD PACKET
4. Then find the extracted folder of MyPhone_My28_My28s_Firmware_Univ_V3_By_Team28Devs.pac and click the pac file (Wait for a few seconds until the pac file will load)
5. After the pac file will load, click the START DOWNLOADING (Parang Arrow)
6. REMOVE your battery and insert it back
7. Hold Vol + and Vol – together, then connect it into the PC.
8. It will flash and just wait for a few minutes
9. When the flashing is “PASSED” It means you made it 😀
10. Remove your unit in PC and Manually Reboot your device.
11. Wait 5-10 minutes to boot your device. (1st time boot, matagal talaga pero 2nd time and so on hindi na)
Please don’t forget to give us feedback on our comment box below.